The most advanced dive computer on the market today, offering a choice of 8 decompression algorithms, extensive rebreather support and a wealth of other features including:
- Very Easy to Use icon based user interface
- OC / eCCR / SCR / eSCR / mCCR / iCCR modes
- Choice of 8 decompression algorithms:
- Buhlmann ZHL16C90
- UDM18 for extreme dives
- DCAPMM11E6 to match rebreathers (default)
- DSAT RDP to match third party computers
- Comex-He for long trimix and heliox dives
- DCIEM for conservative decompression planning
- True VPM-B for intermediate depth technical diving
- Conservatism (Gradient Factors) selectable on all Haldanean algorithms, with 30/70 as default.
- Functionally safety certified to IEC EN 61508 SIL 2, and SIL 3 code.
- Nitrox, Trimix and Heliox enabled.
- Up to 10 active gases, with full tank sender integration.
- 350m (1,150 ft) depth limit and tested to 700m (2,300 ft).
- With iCCR connects with ALVBOV RF to display PPO2
- No Lock-Out: handles decompression violations automatically.
- Salinity, cold water and overhead environment compensation.
- Multi-lingual: English, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese (Pin-yin text), Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish and others.
- UDDF-4 Dive logs with 1mm resolution, 1 sec reporting.
- Simulator available, running same SPARK Ada code as BIO-350, for MacOs, Linux and MS Windows XP and Windows 7.
- 4GB Log can stored a lifetime of dives, and Dive Lab™ supplied with every computer has full SQL database to search, analyse and display.
- Rechargeable Safe Lithium (Lithium Iron Phosphate) provides 35 hours of diving and 3 months of standby.
- Charged using either Powermat inductive charging, or by USB cable.
- Bluetooth capability
- Rebreather Support for SCR, PaSCR, mCCR, eCCR with both automatic and manual PPO2 setpoint changes, bailing out onto
- Size curves to fit snugly on the arm: 86mm x 85mm x 27mm on arm (Curved, 36.3mm max), weight 280g.
- Very Tough: aircraft aluminium housing over-moulded in soft touch thermoplastic, 9mm thick glass.
- Stainless steel piezo-switches.
- PPO2 Pod version available: see Rebreather Monitors
- Manufactured in Scotland in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and IEC EN 61508 certified process.
IMPORTANT AVAILABILITY NOTICE: Preorders are now being taken for this product. No deposit will be taken. The product has been produced in batches and is now in final release. First retail batch is scheduled for shipment in Q1 2014.
Discount scheme is in place for Apocalypse IV Early Adopters: quote your serial number when ordering - limit one per EA.