PPO2 Monitor based on AV1 Dive computer, fully nitrox, trimix and rebreather enabled. CE certified, This Dive Computer offers a wealth of features including:
- Ultra-bright sunlight readable colour display, 2.4" diagonal.
- Widely used decompression algorithm: Buhlmann ZHL16C90.
- Gradient Factors selectable with 30/70 as default.
- Nitrox, Trimix and Heliox enabled.
- Up to 8 gases for open circuit, plus closed circuit.
- 100m (330 ft) depth limit and with proven testing to >200m (>660ft)
- No Lock-Out: handles decompression violations automatically.
- Simulator available, for MS Windows XP and Windows 7.
- 100 dive log, with 10s interval.
- Rechargeable LiPo provides 35 hours of diving and 3 months of standby.
- Charged using USB cable.
- Size curves to fit snugly on the arm: 90mm x 65mm x 28mm on arm, weight 270g.
- Tough CNC machined case from engineering plastics for long life.
- Modern piezo-buttons.
- Available with a host of PPO2 monitoring options when ordering including:
- None: Standalone dive computer without connection to O2 cells,
- Fischer connector (7 pin) for direct reading and display of O2 cells,
- NA90 3 Cell Pod, with or without cells, connected via Fischer connector,
- Hardwired Pod with HUD.
Narkedat90 PPO2 Monitor POD intended for backup applications, comprising:
1. PPO2 monitor POD, accepting Narkedat90 temperature compensated O2 cells. Cells can be included with order.
2. Fischer connected PPO2 Monitor with PPO2 display
3. Option of a Fischer connected aftermarket HUD displaying PPO2 or a second PPO2 Monitor on POD
The included PPO2 POD fits all recreational (rated for use from surface to 6m to 100m to 350m) rebreathers in the Apocalypse series.
This is not a functionally certified product; it is supplied for backup purposes only or for OEM use. The product is designed and supplied by a third party. For main dive use, the user is referred to OSEL's functional certified products. CE certification is for the dive computer functions only. Shipment within Europe requires a waiver agreement. Again, this is a third party product, not developed by OSEL or Deep Life.
AVAILABILITY: In stock and shipping routinely. The AV1 PPO2 Monitor is being successfuly dived with the Apocalypse Type IV CCR; making it the best performing mCCR on the market for a very competitive total price.
|PPO2 Pod Option: